Monday, September 26, 2011

Great Weekend

Happy girl with Bebe. She loves to look at mobiles and mobile-like things such as fans.
Friday, Ryan and I went to dinner for Lauren's birthday, our first night out since Charlotte's birthday. The food was good and the company better. We missed Charlotte, but I managed to only contacted our babysitter (my mom) twice. A photo I received is at the top of this post-- I think we missed her more than she missed us.

Saturday, the three of us enjoyed some company, then Ryan watched the Gator game at a friend's house while Charlotte and I went to Bebe's house for dinner and football.
Playing with some of her many toys at my parents' house.
The most exciting part of the Saturday night I do not have a picture of: my mom handed me Charlotte, and she looked right at me and gave a huge smile! She then did that twice on Sunday too. Maybe CJ just thought that meant she was going to get to eat, but it still thrilled me.

Sunday, Charlotte's daddy dressed her:
This camo outfit is actually kind of cute because it has three rows of ruffles on Charlotte's little tush.
We finished the weekend with a lobster bisque and steak dinner. A delicious end to a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. love ryan's outfit choice; hilarious yet so appropriate!!
    xo amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable! I want to meet her :)

    ReplyDelete