Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Coon Hollo Farm

Charlotte is dressed appropriately in her denim overall dress.

The bow didn't last too long.

Do you see all the cars in the parking lot? Wow.

Charlotte was fascinated by the hog. I was explaining that we have wild hogs and were interviewed on the Today show about them.

"What is that thing?!"

Goats in a treehouse. Ryan and I seemed to be the only people interested in this.

Charlotte, Daddy, and a John Deere tractor.



Corn maze
Ryan and I took Charlotte to the first of many adventures last weekend. We went to Coon Hollo Farm in Micanopy which housed a corn maze, farm equipment, and a hog, among other fall-ish, farm-ish things. At eight weeks, Charlotte was obviously too little to do almost everything but we were still happy we went. She loved looking at all the kids running around and at the hog; it made me excited to introduce her to other new things in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment