Charlotte continues to be a great baby and is growing up too quickly. She cries sometimes but it is usually for a specific reason (hungry, dirty diaper, overly tired), and she stops once you figure it out. The hardest is when she is overly tired-- the best way to calm her down is to walk and bounce her. It is very effective but she gets a bit fussy if you stop. The other day Charlotte and I were sitting on the couch when she started basically head-butting me. Eventually I figured out she wanted to cuddle with her head right under my chin while her little body was curled up on my chest. I was thrilled to comply.
Smiles are becoming more and more frequent. She smiles playing with her toys (especially dragonfly) and at Ryan and me. She smiles when she sees you, when she is eating, when her mouth is wiped with a burp cloth, when she spots you during peek-a-boo...Charlotte's smiles are big, and we love when she shares them with us!
Charlotte is definitely going to be a tall girl. She has outgrown all her newborn clothes and even wore 3-6 months pajamas the other night (though I think those must have run small). Her closet is full and some outfits have only been worn once which is a shame because they are all so cute! I have always been a shopper and love the thought of all the shopping trips to come with my little girl.
![]() |
| Kristine's wedding...Mama is six months pregnant |
| Jess and Andy got engaged this weekend! Charlotte will have to be an honorary flower girl, still too little to be the real thing! |

No comments:
Post a Comment